Shipping Information & Return Policies
- Products listed on DiveGearDepot.com that are in stock at our warehouse or retail store will ship on the same day if ordered before 3pm EST.
- If an item is out of stock or a special order we normally ship within 2-7 days depending on the availability of the item ordered.
- You will receive a confirmation email after placing your order. If any items are needing to be ordered you will be notified of the intended shipping and arrival date.
When do You Ship?
- DiveGearDepot.com Ships 5 Days a week. We ship Monday through Friday.
Who Do You Ship With?
- We ship with 2 main carriers UPS and USPS
Do You Have an Order Cut Off Time?
- To ensure same day shipping on in stock items your order will need to be placed online by 3:00PM EST.
- Orders received after 3:00PM EST will be considered next day orders for shipping purposes.
- Products in stock will ship the same day if ordered by 3pm EST.
- Any products not in our warehouse will be shipped as soon possible normally within 2 - 5 days of order.
- You will be notified via email if products are not in stock along with the arrival date of your ordered product.
Next Day / Overnight Deliveries
- To insure Next Day and/or Overnight delivery your products must be in stock & your order must be placed by 3:00PM EST the day before.
- If you are needing Saturday delivery we will need to confirm carriers will deliver to your address on the weekend (additional charges may apply)
Do You Ship International?
- Currently we ship within the United States only.
How do I Qualify for FREE Shipping? / Can I Pick up in Store?
- All orders over $99.00 will automatically qualify for free shipping.
- Free shipping means that we will select the best carrier to get you your order in the most expedient time, using a ground shipping service (usually 5-7 Days coast to coast)
- UPS ground shipping will be the most commonly used and would take 5-7 days transit time from coast to coast.
- Free shipping only includes the Contiguous US (Lower 48 States)
- You can also select to pick up your gear in store, so if your coming to RRDC diving you can have your gear ready for you when you arrive, check your sizing and fit, adjust if needed and then dive!
Shipping Address Corrections
- We will ship to the address submitted with your order.
- If we see an issue with the address we will endeavor to contact you to confirm.
- DiveGearDepot.com is not responsible for packages delivered to an incorrectly entered address at the time of order.
- If you need to change the address after your order has shipped if we can intercept the package and re-route there will be a $20.00 admin fee any additional shipping charges calculated at that time.
Order Fulfillment / Delivery Responsibility
- The products ordered are transferred in title / ownership as soon as DiveGearDepot.com delivers the package to the common carrier.
- Once handed off to the carrier DiveGearDepot.com has no responsibility or control over the delivery of your order.
- Orders delayed due to bad weather, loss or damage of packages in transit are not the responsibility of DiveGearDepot.com
- Acts of God, Hurricanes, Tornados, Terrorism are beyond our control and not our responsibility.
- We want you to be happy with every purchase you make with us at DiveGearDepot.com. We also understand that sometimes things just don't work out as we all expected them too.
- Size related gear that you order that does not fit as well as you had expected or projected it too, can be returned for full credit towards the correct size.
- But I used my gear and after using it I am not happy with the fit, what do i do now? Did you dive with your new gear and now realize "this isn't right for me, or this doesn't fit properly" All gear* used or not can be returned within 30 days for a full credit towards the right size.
- Defective products If a product is received defective or incorrect, please please submit an online return request or contact us immediately and we will do whatever possible to resolve the issue. We will only cover return shipping if we are notified prior to return. * Wetsuits can only be returned and exchanged if they have not been used.
How to Create A Return Request
In order to deliver the very best customer service and ease of returns for you we have a very simple returns procedure, follow these simple steps and you can create a return for your product, have a return shipping label* sent to you making the whole return process very easy and stress free for you.
- Open a browser and navigate to https://divegeardepot.com/login.php
- Log into your online account
- Once logged in you will see the following tabs to control your account
- Now you will see your orders placed with DiveGearDepot.com
- Select the "Return Items" link to the right of you products in the order detail. (see below directly under shipped items on the order detail page)
- You will then be presented with the return detail page.
- Enter the following information as shown below
- Reason for your return (select from dropdown)
- Return action needed (refund, replace, store credit select from dropdown)
- You can also add additional notes as shown in the image below.
- When you have completed the information click the "SUBMIT RETURN REQUEST BUTTON"
- Your return request will then be registered in our system and a member of customer service will be in touch with you very quickly.
- All communications will be recorded in your online account and you will also receive an email notification to the email address registered on your account.
- *If return is a size issue we will supply return shipping labels via the return system in the form of a downloadable PDF so you can print and tape the label on the box and drop off to be sent back to DiveGearDepot.com at no expense to yourself.
- If you receive an incorrect item, a wrong color we will cover the cost of return shipping and replace the item.
If you have any questions about our shipping policy, or our returns policy please contact a member of our team 8am to 8pm at 305 501 1330 or you can email us at email@example.com or you can use the live chat to chat with an agent during business hours.
All policies are in force and last updated Nov/25/2019 All policies are subject to change and alteration with out prior notice and solely at the discretion of DiveGearDepot.com and Rainbow Reef Dive Center.