ZEAGLE ENVOY II RAZOR REGULATOR
Zeagle's regulators are US made, built under strict controls for quality in our own factory, using state of the art equipment and procedures. Your regulator is one of your most important pieces of gear. No matter what kind of diving you do, you can do it better with Zeagle.
The non-balanced flow-by piston design of the RaZor 1st stage provides much greater reliability and serviceability compared to conventional designs, while improving responsiveness and performance at all breathing rates. The RaZor 1st Stage/Valve threads directly into any standard 3/4-14 NPSM Scuba cylinder, this combination saves space and increases efficiency making it ideal where weight and space are critical such as stage bottles and fully redundant systems. The RaZor comes with a filling adapter that allows the RaZor to fill its tank using a standard yoke filling whip. The RaZor first stage has one 7/16"-20 UNF threaded high pressure and four 3/8"-24 UNF threaded low pressure ports for multiple hose routing options.
The Envoy Second Stage is lightweight, compact and comfortable. Its design features a Venturi (free flow) control. Over the years, evolutionary design changes have created a regulator that is resistant to free flow on the surface, with incredible smoothness and ease of breathing underwater. This pneumatically balanced downstream demand valve second stage regulator is manufactured from chrome plated marine grade-brass, flexible and ridged thermoplastics, elastomeric polymers and silicone rubber. The standard hose is 36" (91.5 cm) long and is 3/8" threaded.
The regulator weighs 2.04 lbs. (925 g) without the hose, comes with a comprehensive owner's manual and is Nitrox ready to 40% out of the box.
Zeagle Envoy/RaZor II Regulator:
- Compact First-Stage/Valve Design
- Great for Stage Bottle or Redundant Air Supply System
- Nitrox Ready to 40% Out-of-the-Box
- Owner's Manual
- Includes Filling Adapter: Allows RaZor to Fill Tank w/Yoke Filling Whip
- Weight: 2.04 lbs. (925 g)
First Stage Regulator: Zeagle RaZor
- High Performance Porting
- Non-Balanced Flow-by Piston Design
- 1'st Stage/Valve Threads Directly into Standard 3/4-14 NPSM Scuba Cylinder
- Combination Saves Space & Increases Efficiency
- Ideal Where Weight & Space Are Critical
- One 7/16"-20 UNF Threaded High-Pressure Port
- Four 3/8"-24 UNF Threaded Low Pressure Ports
- Multiple Hose Routing Options
- Chrome Plated Marine-Grade Brass
Second Stage: Zeagle Envoy
- Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Demand Valve
- Lightweight, Compact and Comfortable
- Venturi (Free-Flow) Control
- Resistant to Free-Flow On-the-Surface
- Incredible Smoothness and Ease of Breathing Underwater
- Hose: 3/8" Threaded 36" (91.44 cm) Length
- Materials: Brass, Flexible & Ridged Thermoplastics, Elastomeric Polymers and Silicone Rubber