SEAC X100 OCTOPUS SECOND STAGE REGULATOR
The X 100 second stage octopus is a simple and reliable downstream valve design made from techno polymers, elastomers, with components in ultra-light alloy for long life and durability. Second stage features a pre-dive/dive venturi switch to prevent second stage free flow on the surface or when swimming into a current. Bright yellow purge cover for easy identification in an out-of-air-emergency. The X 100 also incorporates low-friction demand lever making breathing more fluid and linear. Regulator come with a 39.25" (99.7 cm) 3/8" threaded hi-flex low pressure hose and weighs 12.8 oz. (363 g).
- Simple and Reliable Design
- Hose is Hi-Flex for Easier Sharing of Air in Emergency Situations
- Construction: Techno-Polymer, Elastomers, w/Ultra-Light Alloy Long Life and Durability
- Dive/Pre-Dive Control Switch, Prevents Free Flow
- Bright Yellow Purge Cover for Easy ID in Out-of-Air-Emergency