SEAC MX100 REGULATOR
The Seac MX100 Regulator is a synonymous combination with reliability and safety as well as case and simplicity of maintenance. The Seac MX100 Regulator features a compact and light weight diaphragm 1st stage constructed in shiny chrome-plated brass. The 4 Ample slots on the frontal ring nut increase the passage of water to optimize thermal exchange. The high-end version features an interchangeable stainless steel valve seat constructed to reduce wear and eliminate oxidation. Second stage features: the new lever ensures reduction of friction, making inhalation more fluid and linear • HP outlets: 2 • LP outlets: 4.
- High Performance, Reliability, Excels in Rugged Simplicity
- The 2nd stage is lightweight with low-friction mechanics for easy, natural breathing
- Environmentally isolated, balanced diaphragm 1st stage delivers consistent performance as tank pressure changes
- 2 High Pressure (HP) 7/16" Threaded Ports, 4 Low Pressure (LP) 3/8" Threaded Ports
- Construction: Techno-Polymer, Elastomers, w/Components in Metal Cover w/Luxury Technology Treatment for Abrasion & Scratch Resistance Low-Friction Components