MARES MV OCTOPUS
About Mares MV Octopus
Octopus MV was created from the experience of the Mares Laboratories, directly as a dedicated octopus. The MV Octopus is a lightweight, minimum dimensioned, and its characteristically compact shape, makes the MV easy to dive with. The special symmetrical shape means the octopus is equally easy to use on the right or the left, for increased safety. The MV Octopus Second Stage with its Vortex Assist Design (V.A.D.) System: all Mares second stages offer the unique patented VAD system. The air bypass tube conveys air to the mouthpiece creating a swirling vortex with a low-pressure area in the center this keeps the diaphragm down during inhalation, giving very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths.
The MV Octopus case is made from sturdy and durable techno-polymer material that has superior resistance to abrasion. The MV Octopus is a reliable, and simple downstream demand valve design. The MV comes with a standard 3/8" threaded yellow 39.4" (100 cm) hose and weighs 6.17 oz. (175 g). This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Mares MV Octopus Features
- Designed Specifically as Octopus Regulator
- Symmetrical Shape: Left or Right Hand Usable
- Light and Compact
- Vortex Assist Design (V.A.D.) System
- Case: Sturdy and Durable Techno-Polymer
- Case has Superior Resistance to Abrasion
- Reliable, and Simple Downstream Demand Valve Design
- Air Bypass Tube Conveys Air to Mouthpiece Creating Swirling Vortex
- Low-Pressure Area Center Keeps Diaphragm Down During Inhalation
- Very Sensitive and Easy Breathing At-All-Depths
- Lightweight Techno Polymer Housing
- Hose Thread: 3/8"
- Yellow Front Cover for Easy ID
- Weight: 12.84 oz. (364 g), w/Hose