ATOMIC Z2 SECOND STAGE REGULATOR 32" HOSE
The Z Series Second-Stage is a balanced linear flow design for extremely easy breathing at all depths and dive conditions. The Z Series Second-Stage is built-to-last with a zirconium plated brass demand valve body, titanium lever and sealing orifice. The diaphragm is made from high quality silicone rubber. This pneumatically balanced poppet second stage has Atomics patented seat saving dynamic orifice which unlike most second stage orifices is a floating valve design which reduces wear on the second stage poppet seat when the regulator is not pressurized adding Life to this important seal.
The Z Series Second-Stage Regulator is equipped with Atomics patented automatic flow control (AFC). This unique diaphragm activated vain automatically controls the flow and venturi-effect of the second stage for optimum breathing resistance at all depths. The second stage does have a soft over-molded rapid adjustment knob for rare special situations. The second stage does have a rapid adjustment knob for rare special situations. The regulator comes equipped with a 3/8" threaded 32" (81.3cm) low pressure hose. The regulator weighs 12.3 oz. (349 g) with hose.
- Atomic Z2 Second Stage w/Hose:
- Balanced Linear Flow Design
- Pneumatically-Balanced Poppet Second-Stage
- Built-to-Last: Zirconium Plated Brass Demand Valve Body, Titanium Lever and Sealing Orifice
- Atomics Patented Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice
- Unique Diaphragm Activated Vain Automatically Controls the Flow and Venturi-Effect
- Optimum Breathing Resistance at All-Depths
- Rapid Adjustment Knob for Rare Special Situations
- High Quality Silicone Rubber Diaphragm
- 3/8" Threaded 32" (81.3cm) Low Pressure Hose
- Weight (w/Hose): 12.3 oz. (349 g)