ATOMIC SECOND STAGE REGULATOR 32" HOSE BLACK
The “Z” designation is represented by the use of Zirconium as plating material for the precision machined Brass valve body. Atomic developed a Zirconium over Chrome over Brass plating process to deliver corrosion-resistance 3-4 times that of conventional chrome plating. The Z Series second stage lever, orifice and spring are Titanium.
The Z Series is our most compact and economical regulator system. But its rare combination of performance, ergonomics and materials is unmatched by competitors at any price. The Z Series gives divers the assurance of the same Limited Lifetime Warranty as all Atomic regulators. The all-black styling of the Z3 makes a dramatic statement, or add a splash of color with an optional accent kit.
Second stage components are made of precision machined Brass with Zirconium plating and Titanium
- Z3 has a Black-PVD-coated Atomic Comfort Swivel
- Patented Atomic Seat Saving Orifice (Titanium)
- Patented Atomic Automatic Flow Control (AFC)
- Rapid adjustment knob for manual second stage de-tuning in special situations
- A new high-flow second stage case that significantly lowers breathing effort at any depth from shallow water to beyond the limits
- Dual material second stage cover enables entire front to be used for purge
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs
- 2 year/300 dive service interval