ATOMIC AQUATICS T3 TITANIUM SWIVEL SEALED REGULATOR
The T3 forges a new titanium standard as the absolute finest regulator you can own, regardless of price. The T3 is Atomic Aquatics signature regulator, providing you unprecedented reliability and performance. Amazing light-weight and dependable materials makes it the perfect choice for travel.
You'll dive confidently in exotic locations, where service is hard to find. Atomic Aquatics was the first to design and manufacture an all titanium diving regulator. This exotic metal was chosen for its absolute corrosion resistance in ocean water, its strength, and its amazing light weight.
The T3 first stage has the features you have come accustomed to in an Atomic Aquatics regulator design. The T3 is a balanced flow-thru piston design using Atomics jet seat high flow monel piston. Exclusive high-pressure piston seal system is self-lubricating for low friction and low maintenance. The Atomic jet seat system has no sharp edges that can damage the seat over time, like most competitors' first stages. Instead, Atomic employs a conical seat and blunt end piston.
Atomics' valve seats are precision machined from an extremely strong aerospace specification seat material. This design combination is the most reliable seat system in the industry and enables the seat to go 3-years or 300 dives without service. Diving performance is superior at even low tank pressure.
The T3 is also freeze protected with a factory sealed first stage that also prevents contamination such as silt and sand entering the mechanism. The regulator is Nitrox ready for mixtures up to 40% out-of-the-box. The first-stage has 2 high-pressure (HP) 7/16" and 5 low-pressure (LP) 3/8" ports. The LP ports are on a swivel turret for ease of hose routing.
The T3 second-stage is a balanced linear flow design for extremely easy breathing at all depths and dive conditions. Like the first-stage the T3 second-stage is built-to-last with a titanium demand valve body, lever and sealing orifice. The diaphragm is made from high quality silicone rubber. This pneumatically-balanced poppet second-stage has Atomics patented seat saving dynamic orifice which unlike most second-stage orifices is a floating valve design which reduces wear on the second-stage poppet seat when the regulator is not pressurized adding life to this important seal.
The T3 second-stage regulator is equipped with Atomics patented automatic flow control (AFC). This unique diaphragm activated vain automatically controls the flow and venturi-effect of the second-stage for optimum breathing resistance at all depths. The second-stage does have a soft over molded rapid adjustment knob for rare special situations.
If you have ever experience the pulling effect" of the regulator second-stage when you turn your head underwater, those days are gone with Atomics all titanium comfort swivel with a black PVD coating. Perhaps one of the most admired features of Atomic second stages is the patented comfort swivel which allows 30° rotational movement without binding or kinking.
The T3 has a new high-flow second stage case and magnum lever design that significantly lowers breathing effort at any depth from shallow water to beyond the limits. A dual material second stage cover enables entire front to be used for purging and a dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear resistant bite tabs. The T3 has a metal accented front cover ring. The regulator comes equipped with a 3/8" threaded 32" (81.3cm) low pressure hose, weighs 1.6 lbs. (734 g) and comes with an owner's manual and travel bag.
The regulator and instruments are the heart of your life support system for diving. Want maximum protection for your regulator set-up, maybe with long hose, dive computer, and other instruments? Don't skimp on protection, use the Atomic Padded Regulator Bag. Keep your regulators and expensive equipment separate from the rest of the gear. This bag is large enough to hold regulator, gauges, and an octopus.
Fully padded bag measures 16.5" x 11.5" x 5" (42cm x 29cm x 13cm) with a volume of 1,129 cubic inches (18.5 liters) and is made of rugged 1050 Denier nylon. Bag features a reinforced, contoured rubber grip covered carry handle for comfort while carrying and comes equipped with a detachable, padded shoulder strap for ease of transport.
The Atomic Padded Regulator Bag boasts a padded internal compartment. The main compartment also features three more storage areas: a large, Velcro closure pocket, a smaller mesh zippered pocket, and fully lined zippered pocket. There is an external zippered compartment for items you need close at hand. Regulator bag is black in color. This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Nitrox Ready for Mixtures Up to 40% Out-of-the-Box
- 3/8" Threaded 32" (81.3cm) Low Pressure Hose
- Weight: 1.6 lbs. (734 g)
- Owner's Manual
- Deluxe Padded Travel Bag
- Solid Titanium Construction
- Monel Piston
- Balanced Flow-Thru Piston Design
- Atomics Jet Seat High-Flow Piston
- Exclusive High-Pressure Piston Seal System is Self-Lubricating
- Self-Lubricating for Low Friction and Low Maintenance
- No Sharp Edges: Conical Seat and Blunt-End Piston
- Precision Machined from an Extremely Strong Aerospace Specification Seat Material
- Most Reliable Seat System in the Industry
- Seat System: 3-Years or 300 Dives w/o Service
- Freeze Protected with Factory-Sealed First-Stage
- Freeze Protected: Prevents Contamination, Silt and Sand
- 2 High-Pressure (HP) 7/16" Ports
- 5 Low-Pressure (LP) 3/8" Ports
- LP Port Swivel Turret for Ease of Hose Routing
- Balanced Linear Flow Design
- Pneumatically-Balanced Poppet Second-Stage
- Built-to-Last: Titanium Demand Valve Body, Lever and Sealing Orifice
- High Quality Silicone Rubber Diaphragm
- Atomics Patented Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice
- Unique Diaphragm Activated Vain Automatically Controls the Flow and Venturi-Effect (AFC)
- New High-Flow Second Stage Case and Magnum Lever Design: Significantly-Lowers Breathing Effort
- Optimum Breathing Resistance at All-Depths
- Soft-Over-Molded Rapid Adjustment Knob for Rare Special Situations
- Atomics Comfort Swivel: 30° Rotational Movement without Binding or Kinking
- Comfort Swivel: All-Titanium with Black PVD Coating
- Dual Material Second Stage Cover for Easier Purging
- Dual Silicone Comfort Fit Mouthpiece with Tear-Resistant Bite Tabs
- Metal Accented Front Cover Ring
- Regulator and Instruments: Heart of Life Support System
- Maximum Protection for Regulator Set-Up
- Don't Skimp on Protection
- Keep Regulators and Expensive Equipment Separate from Rest of Gear
- Large-Enough for Regulator, Gauges, and Octopus
- Dimensions: 16.5" x 11.5" x 5" (42cm x 29cm x 13cm)
- Volume: 1,129 cu. in. (18.5 liters)
- Material: Rugged 1050 Denier Nylon
- Reinforced, Contoured Rubber Grip Covered Carry Handle
- Detachable, Padded Shoulder Strap for Ease-of-Transport
- Padded Internal Compartment
- Main Compartment: 3-Storage Areas: Large, Hook & Loop Closure Pocket, Smaller Mesh Zippered Pocket, & Fully Lined Zippered Pocket
- External Zippered Compartment for Items Needed Close-at-Hand
- Color: Black
DIVE UP TO 3 YEARS OR 300 DIVES WITHOUT REQUIRED SERVICING
Divers deeply admire many exclusive features of Atomic second stages that make diving easier. One of the most acclaimed is the Atomic Comfort Swivel which allows 30° rotational movement without hose binding or kinking.
The T3 Comfort Swivel is all-Titanium with black PVD coating for the highest level of corrosion-resistance you can take in the ocean. Once you dive more comfortably with it, you’ll wonder why no one else ever thought of it.
(US Patent No. 7,188,869)
ATOMIC AQUATICS REGULATOR WARRANTY
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Atomic Aquatics warrants this regulator against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner with the exception of mouthpieces, hoses, o-rings, filters, or valve seats which are warranted for 3 years. During the first 3 years, Atomic Aquatics warrants all parts of this regulator against defects in materials and workmanship. Atomic Aquatics will at its option repair or replace any components it finds defective.
This warranty does not cover regulators purchased from other than authorized Atomic Aquatics dealers. To activate this warranty you must complete and return the warranty registration card within 30 days of purchase.
All titanium components are warranted for the lifetime of the original owner against the effects of corrosion. Chromed brass components are subject to corrosion and require as a minimum reasonable maintenance fresh water rinsing after use in salt water and proper storage as described in this manual.
This warranty is not contingent upon obtaining annual service, and will maintain in effect for the lifetime of the original owner. It is recommended however that maintenance include an annual safety inspection to be performed by an authorized Atomic Aquatics dealer or by the factory. Factory or authorized dealer servicing is required at intervals of 300 dive hours or 3 years, whichever occurs first. This service will include disassembly, cleaning, replacement and lubrication of all o-rings and seals, and safety check.
To obtain warranty service, you must deliver to the regulator to Atomic Aquatics or one of its authorized repair facilities. If you send the regulator to the factory, you must pay the shipping charges to the factory. If the regulator is returned to the factory and it is determined that the problem is due to material or manufacturing defect, there will be no charge for parts, labor or return shipping.
This warranty does not cover damage or defect due to neglect, misuse, alteration, or attempted repairs by someone other than an authorized dealer.
This warranty applies only to regulators purchased through authorized Atomic Aquatics Dealers.
Atomic Aquatics shall not be liable for loss of use of this product or incidental or consequential costs or damages incurred with the use of this regulator. Some states do not allow this exclusion so the above may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.