ZEAGLE F8 OCTOPUS
Conveniently lightweight, while being designed for high performance, the Zeagle F8 Octopus with Hose is a top of the line second stage pneumatically balanced downstream demand valve second stage regulator with free flow control and built in anti freezing features from Zeagle that offers superior comfort, ease of use, and performance, complemented by an attractive design.
The Zeagle F8 Octopus optimizes comfort utilizing a new inhalation diaphragm that provides superior tear strength and improved response time to breathing. An improved exhaust valve ensures dryness and a lower exhalation effort, while a redesigned front cover and inhalation effort control knob use co-molded components that provide the necessary grip, soft touch and ease of use. Co-molded silicone mouthpiece provides a better fit and less jaw fatigue for long term comfort. Durability and long life has also been enhanced using a seat-saving orifice, compliments of Atomic Aquatics, that retracts when not in use, extending the life of the breathing tube seat. The Zirconium-plated inlet tube and heat sink provides superior corrosion resistance, while a redesigned heat sink significantly increases surface area, aiding in the heat exchange necessary to avoid freeze-up.
The Zeagle F8 Octopus is manufactured from flexible and ridged thermoplastic, elastomeric, polymer and silicone rubber, and is designed to be impact resistant for durability and rugged use. It makes a for perfect combination with the Zeagle F8 regulator, and represents the standard upon which other regulators and octopuses will be judged on.
- Zeagle F8 Second Stage Regulator with Hose
- Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Demand Valve
- Lightweight, Compact and Comfortable
- Diver Adjustable Inhalation Resistance
- Venturi (Free-Flow) Control
- Built in Heat-Sink for Freezing Resistance
- Materials: Anodized Aluminum, Flexible & Ridged Thermoplastics, Elastomeric Polymers, Silicone Rubber
- Flexible, Lightweight MiFlex Hose
- Hose Length: 30" (76 cm)
- Hose Thread: 3/8"
- Weight: 8 oz. (213 g) w/o Hose
- Comprehensive Owner's Manual
- Made in the US