Anti-fogging system guaranteed by the continuous flow of incoming air. One-way valves with a larger cross section for effortless exhalation and effective expulsion of residual CO2. The smaller internal volume offers an even broader field of vision and an optimization of residual CO2.
A large anatomical hypoallergenic liquid silicone skirt with a shape designed to adapt to every kind of facial contour ensures the very best seal, safety, and comfort. The snorkel features a Dry Top to prevent water from entering the tube. Effective water elimination system uses a purge valve at the bottom. Silicone strap with co-molded colored insert.
Two ways to adjust the strap, both in front and in the lower section. Quick-release buckles to release the strap instantly. Available in sizes L/XL, S/M and XS/S.
- It allows you to explore the world below the water's surface, breathing naturally through your nose and mouth.
- Exhaled air is vented through an exclusive patented system located in the front of the mask to make exhaling effortless and eliminate the noise that purge valves make.
- The in and out circuits are separate, with independent breathing flow conduits for inhaling and exhaling to provide the utmost safety and prevent the lens from fogging.
- The snorkel features a Dry Top to prevent water from entering the tube.
- The Seac Libera full face snorkeling mask is the evolution of full-face masks for snorkeling. Natural breathing through your mouth and nose, with the lowest breathing effort in its category.
- Completely separate circuits for fresh air (IN) and exhaled air (OUT). Exhaled air is expelled through a SEAC® patented exhaust circuit.