ATOMIC ARC SUB-FRAME ANTI-REFLECTIVE COATING MASK
When you learned how to dive your instructor told you the most important part of choosing equipment was comfort and fit. When looking for a mask you also need a great field of vision well this mask was designed to meet those and more desirable qualities. The Sub-Frame Two-Windowed Mask is a low volume mask which offers you a wide field of vision and because of its frame design is one of the most durable masks found on the market today. This durability has been achieved with a Sub-Frame that is molded and bonded directly to the masks silicone rubber skirt. A second frame made of corrosion resistant 316-grade stainless steel protects the nose bridge area and adds strength and ultimate durability. Mask has optical quality glass lenses and squeeze-to-adjust buckles.
The Atomic Sub-Frame Mask offers a new standard feature never seen or seen through before in a diving mask. Atomic calls them Ultra-Clear lenses. What makes Ultra-Clear special? Did you ever notice that normal dive mask lenses have a green tint to the glass? To see this tint, put your existing mask up to a piece of white paper and see for yourself. The green tint you see is the result of iron impurities left over in lower quality float or window type glass. That green tint distorts true colors and blocks out some of the light that reaches the eye. UltraClear is a new and exciting optical quality glass with exceptional clarity and high light transmission, with no color distortion. The exceptionally high light transmittance and lack of distortion in the UltraClear lens maximizes the light available for improved visual acuity, especially underwater in low light conditions, better vision, truer colors are what you get with Atomic Aquatics ultra-clear lenses.
In addition the Sub-Frame Mask ARC has an anti-reflective coating which allows more light to enter the mask and reduce light reflection. This makes seeing through the mask better above and below the water. Atomic Aquatics developed ARC (Anti-Reflective Coating) technology to reduce reflected light and increase the amount of available light transmitted to a diver's eyes. The result is a greatly improved transmission of 98% of available light, compared to a loss of more than 14% of light with standard green float glass used on most masks on the market. Anti-reflective coatings or ARC is a multi-layer metal oxide coating process applied to both sides of the ultra-clear lenses. This allows more light to enter the mask by reducing light reflections off the inside and outside surface of the lens. The metal oxide coating is only a few microns thick. ARC will give you clearer, crisper vision. You will see more clearly underwater and objects in the distance will become more defined and acute. ARC also increases contrast and clarity, reduces eyestrain, glare, and prevents ghost images on the viewing area of the lens. ARC is an absolute must for night diving, limited visibility conditions, and underwater photographers.
The Atomic Aquatics Sub-Frame Mask has a double feathered edge skirt that provides an excellent seal on the diver's face with an easy-to-reach one-handed nose well for ear equalization. The wide split style mask strap increases the masks ability to conform to your face adding to its great sealing ability. The Sub-Frame Mask comes in multiple color choices. The Atomic Sub-Frame Mask comes with a mask box for transport and storage.
- Atomic Sub-Frame Anti-Reflective Coating Mask
- Two-Windowed Mask
- Low Volume Design
- Wide Field of Vision
- Extremely Durable and Strong Construction, 316-Grade Stainless Steel Sub-Frame
- Easy Adjust "Squeeze-to-Adjust" Style Strap Buckles
- Durable Clear Silicone Rubber Skirt
- Optical Quality Tempered Glass Lenses
- Ultra-Clear Lenses: Standard Feature Never Seen or Seen Through" Before
- Lenses: Exceptional Clarity and High Light Transmission
- Lenses: No Color Distortion
- Anti-Reflective Coating (ARC) Technology
- Multi-Layer Metal Oxide Coating Process
- Improved Transmission of 98% of Available Light
- Reduces Light Reflections from Inside/Outside Lenses
- Clearer, Crisper Vision
- See More Clearly Underwater, Objects in the Distance Become More Defined and Acute
- Increased Contrast and Clarity
- Reduces Eyestrain, Glare
- Prevents Ghost Images on Viewing Area of Lens
- ARC is an Absolute Must for Night Diving, Limited Visibility Conditions, and Underwater Photographers
- Double Feathered Edge Skirt
- Wide Split Style Mask Strap
- Easy-to-Reach One-Handed Nose Well for Ear Equalization
- Available in Colors
- Mask Box for Transport and Storage