SEAC RIP-FISH KNIFE
The Rip Fish offers an asymmetric, double-ground blade, excellent penetration with the tip and high cutting capacity on both the straight and serrated edges. Made of high-performance martensitic stainless steel that lends the knife excellent resistance, to corrosion, wear, and a high hardness rating (>56° HRC). Hollow grind and with a high capacity for penetration and control on hard materials.
Knife has an overall length of 6.89" (17.5 cm), a blade length of 3.5" (8.9cm) and weighs 3.5 oz. (99.8 g). This full tang knife has a stainless-steel loop at the end of the handle for attachment of a lanyard or line. The durable plastic handle has a thumb indent for better handling when cutting with the serrated edge. Handle can be dismantled for complete cleaning after use. Knife includes a rip lock sheath. The sheath is made from a shock-proof polymer resin plastic with a single action locking system. Sheath comes equipped with a pair of depth compensating rubber leg straps with corrosion resistant steel buckles. Included with the knife is a kit for attaching to HP/LP hose.
- Asymmetric, Double-Ground Blade and Excellent Penetration Tip Point
- Blade Steel: High-Performance Martensitic Stainless Steel. Stainless Steel Hardness: >56° HRC
- Excellent Resistance, to Corrosion and Wear
- Full Tang Blade has Stainless-Steel Loop End for Attachment of Lanyard or Line
- Handle Can Be Dismantled for Complete Cleaning After Use