SEAC PRESSURE GAUGE
The perfect solution to tracking tank pressure for divers using a wrist mounted dive computer, or for divers looking to back-up an air integrated computer.Its compact size also allows it to be tucked away to keep a streamlined profile in the water.
Pressure gauge measures up to 5,000 psi, is designed with patented Bourdon Tube mechanism for accuracy and reliability. Gauge is color-coded for monitoring your status at a glance. The 0 to 500 psi section is bright red for reserve air warning.
The pressure gauge has a luminescent face for easy reading in low light or night diving conditions. Durable chromed brass body construction with scratch resistant polycarbonate lens and a 31" (78.75 cm) 7/16" threaded high pressure hose. Gauge is made in Italy.
- Designed w/Patented Bourdon Tube for Accuracy & Reliability
- Durable Construction: Case; Chromed Brass, Lens; Scratch Resistant Polycarbonate
- Luminescent Face for Easy Reading in Low Light or Night Diving Conditions
- Compact Size: Tucks Away to Keep Streamlined Profile In-the-Water
- Measures Up to 5000 psi Readout