X-Stream comfort, X-ceptional efficiency, the X-Stream fin is the result of 60 passionate years developing dive products. High-performance, comfort and lightweight design! The mares x-streamline mares patented technology to offer a riddled foot pocketfort, super-channel blade design, and adjustable binding buckle system for a unique fin that is as powerful as it is affordable. More than 2 years of resources, experiments, testing and four mares patents all contributed to the creation of this unique open heel scuba fin. The optimized pivoting blade system (opb) allows the blade to maintain an optimal angle throughout the kicking cycle.
- Bungee strap
- Riddled foot pocket avoids “parachute effect”
- Next generation opb
- Tri-material blade construction reduces turbulence
- Channel thrust technology
- Material:Thermoplastic rubber-Technopolymers
- Blade:14.6" (size R)
- Weight:1.5lb (size R)
- Blade Thrust Area:116.3in² (size R)
- Riddled Foot Pocket
- The perforations prevent stagnating water flow from slowing you down. Eliminating this “parachute effect” you’ll slide faster through the water. Furthermore the openings eliminate any suction effect, making doffing easier.
- OPB - Optimized Pivoting Blade
- Allows the blade to maintain an optimal angle throughout the kicking cycle, whereas traditional fins achieve this only during a small portion of the cycle. OPB produces a constant thrust, which minimizes fatigue and produces fluid movement through the water.
- Channel Thrust
- Soft longitudinal inserts allow a controlled deformation of the fin blade while kicking. This channel shape moves a greater amount of water resulting in more thrust for the same effort.
- Tri-Material Construction
- 3 specific materials for maximum elasticity, high durability and resistance to aging. The result is superior performance in all diving conditions.
If you have questions about warranty you can call DiveGearDepot 7 Days a week 8am - 8pm EST - Call 305 501 1330
This product has a limited warranty of 24 months.