AQUA LUNG STORM FINS
- Aqua Lung
The Storm is a great all-around fin ideal for travel. Produced using Monprene®, a single material construction gives both durability and strength while maintaining exceptionally light weight, exactly what the traveling diver requires. The innovative foot pocket design has the advantage of a full foot fin for comfort with the versatility of an open-heel fin for sizing. Available in a wide range of 4 sizes covering from junior to adult.
- Barefoot open heel fin, made in a single TPV compound Monprene®
- Ergonomic foot pocket ensures comfort, freedom and prevents fatigue
- Silicone bungee strap equipped with heel pad for easy on-and-off
- Strong compact blade aids in efficient power transfer
- Excellent grip on the underside to reduce slippage on deck
- Access hole in the blade for easy transport and storage
- Simplified size identification by color-coding on the bungee protector and blade insert
- Available in 5 sizes: XXS, XS/S, M, L/XL, 2XL
Care & Maintenance
How to properly care for your Aqua Lung fins:
Care Before and During the Dive
- Avoid standing your fins on the tips of the blades for any extended period of time.
- Avoid hot temperatures and hot surfaces as these can damage the fin.
- Avoid placing the fins in a car trunk on hot days as the temperatures inside car trunks can exceed the temperature tolerances of the fin and the blades may distort.
Care After the Dive:
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and towel dry before final storage.
- Store in a cool, dry and protected place out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any contact with alcohol, oil, gasoline, aerosols, or chemical solvents.
- Do not expose any part to aerosol spray, as some aerosol propellants attack or degrade rubber and plastic materials.
- Do not use any type of alcohol, solvent or petroleum based substances to clean or lubricate any part. Do not store your equipment near any oil, gasoline, chemicals, or solvents.