The decision to use Cordura 1000 in creating this jacket was based essentially on the need to maximize abrasion resistance, given the intensive use these jackets are subjected to in diving centers. Another fantastic feature is the even wider range of sizes, beginning HV XXXS and reaching XL, capable of outfitting the entire family, even youngsters.
- Cordura 1000 to ensure maximum abrasion resistance.
- Roomy pockets with velcro closures on flaps.
- External size label for immediate identification (from XXXS to XL).
- Material outer bladder: PU coated 1000 D Cordura • Material inner bladder: PU coated 840 D Nylon
- Dump valves: 3 with pull command • D-rings: 4-25 mm in stainless steel • Dry weight (size L): 3200 g (complete with hose and weight pocket).