Tired of paying excess baggage fees? This ultra-light, weight-integrated, back-inflation BCD is everything you need without extra weight or bulk. Lift it and feel for yourself that even a size ML/LG weighs less than 4.75lb/2.2kg with airway and weight pockets included! Can be packed flat or rolled.
- Great Packability
Fits flat or rolled, along with the rest of your dive kit, into an Aqua Lung Carry-on Bag
- Ergonomic Weight Distribution
Lowered tank band eliminates the need for a hard pack and improves comfort by integrating with the waistband. A valve strap pulls the top of the cylinder toward your center of gravity, relieving the shoulders and transferring the load to the hips
- SureLock™ II Weight Release
Safe, single-pull weight release with patented SureLock™ II Mechanical Weight Release System
- Bladder Retraction System
Bladder retraction system pulls in the sides of the bladder during deflation to keep you streamlined and reduce drag
- Smooth, Flat Valves
Proprietary flat valves further reduce drag
- Additional Dump Option
Lower right pull
- Adjustable Chest Strap
Adjustable sliding chest strap can be raised or lowered on a rail system for added comfort. Helps you avoid drysuit valves
- Gear Up!
Multiple pockets, D-rings, and knife attachment points make stowing and accessing gear easy
- Rolled Neck Collar
Comfortable rolled neck collar
- Sculpted Padding
Sculpted padding in the shoulders, spine, and lumbar support for comfort and stability
How to properly care for your Aqua Lung BCD:
POST-DIVE CARE AND MAINTENANCE
With proper care, your BC will provide many years of reliable service. The following preventive maintenance must be performed to extend the life of your BC:
• Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight and extreme heat. Nylon fabric can quickly fade when exposed to the sun’s ultraviolet rays, and extreme heat may damage the welded bladder seams.
• Avoid repeated or prolonged use in heavily chlorinated water, which can cause the BC fabric to discolor and decay prematurely.
• Do not allow the BC to chafe against any sharp objects or rough surfaces that could abrade or puncture the bladder. Do not set or drop heavy objects such as block weights on the BC.
• Avoid any contact with oil, gasoline, aerosols, or chemical solvents.
• To preserve the life of the bladder, rinse it inside and out with fresh water after every day of use, using the following procedure:
►► Pressurize the power inflator with medium pressure (MP) air via the MP hose.
CAUTION: Before rinsing, ensure that the inflator is pressurized with air. This will prevent debris and contaminants from entering the valve mechanism if the inflator button is accidentally depressed.
►► Using a garden hose, direct water through the oral inflator mouthpiece or the Multiport to flush the interior of the bladder, and then thoroughly rinse the exterior of the BC.
►► Completely drain the bladder of water, either through the oral inflator or through the over-pressure relief valve.
►► After rinsing, inflate the BC, and allow it to dry inside and out.