AQUALUNG ROGUE BCD
- Aqua Lung
AQUA LUNG ROGUE BCD
You're an accomplished diver who knows exactly what you want. The Rogue BCD is the perfect blend of personalization and minimalist design: all the features you need, none of the fluff you don't. Unique ModLock connector system makes possible 27 different size configurations for your most comfortable fit. Your dive. Your way. Go Rogue.
- ModLock™ Connectors ModLock™ connectors allow for quick and easy changing of the components so you can set back, shoulder, and waist sizes individually. Connectors click into place and are easily opened with any small tool, such as a pen or key.
- Minimalist, Not Minimized No-fuss design retains essential features: pockets, stainless steel D-rings, octo holder, knife attachment point.
- Personalized Fit Easy-to-disconnect and reattach shoulders and waists
- Lightweight Overall weight: <5lb/2.2kg
- Back Inflation 35lb/15L lift capacity
- GripLock™ Tank Band GripLock™ tank band’s finger-saver feature and macro presets create an easy and safe solution for securing and detaching your cylinder
- Bladder Retraction System Bladder retraction system pulls in the sides of the bladder during deflation to keep you streamlined and reduce drag
- Dumping Options Upper and lower right pull dump
- SureLock™ II Weight Release Safe, single-pull weight release with patented SureLock™ II Mechanical Weight Release System.
- Webbed Daisy Chain Military-style webbed daisy chain for accessory attachment
- OptionalTrim pockets (3lb/1.5kg).Soul - SMB pocket. Waistband extender
What's in the Box
- Two Shoulder Straps
- Two Waistbands
- Back Component
- Low Pressure Inflator Hose
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Pamphlet
|Ditchable weight||9kg/20lb Modular SureLock system|
|Non-ditchable weight||1.5kg/3lb (with optional trim pockets)|
|Lift Volume: (lbs/N)||15L/35 lb/150N|
How to properly care for your Aqua Lung BCD:
POST-DIVE CARE AND MAINTENANCE
With proper care, your BC will provide many years of reliable service. The following preventive maintenance must be performed to extend the life of your BC:
• Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight and extreme heat. Nylon fabric can quickly fade when exposed to the sun’s ultraviolet rays, and extreme heat may damage the welded bladder seams.
• Avoid repeated or prolonged use in heavily chlorinated water, which can cause the BC fabric to discolor and decay prematurely.
• Do not allow the BC to chafe against any sharp objects or rough surfaces that could abrade or puncture the bladder. Do not set or drop heavy objects such as block weights on the BC.
• Avoid any contact with oil, gasoline, aerosols, or chemical solvents.
• To preserve the life of the bladder, rinse it inside and out with fresh water after every day of use, using the
►► Pressurize the power inflator with medium pressure (MP) air via the MP hose.
CAUTION: Before rinsing, ensure that the inflator is pressurized with air. This will prevent debris and contaminants from entering the valve mechanism if the inflator button is accidentally depressed.
►► Using a garden hose, direct water through the oral inflator mouthpiece or the Multiport to flush the interior of the bladder, and then thoroughly rinse the exterior of the BC.
►► Completely drain the bladder of water, either through the oral inflator or through the over-pressure relief valve.
►► After rinsing, inflate the BC, and allow it to dry inside and out.