SEAC PRO HD 6MM NEOPRENE BOOTS WITH SIDE ZIPPER
A great choice for scuba diving in cooler waters, this pair of Seac Pro HD nylon 2 neoprene wetsuit boots have a 6mm thickness and provide excellent protection with their rigidly molded, high-grip sole that's extremely impenetrable. These boots also feature excellent arch support and a heel air bubble that helps reduce stress. They're easy to get in and out of thanks to the easy-to-grip zipper and reinforced hook-and-loop closure on the side of the boot, which ensure your boot remains closed while diving. These cold-water boots can handle waters with temperatures of 50°F to 60°F (10°C to 15.6°C).
The boot has a fin strap heel lug to prevent fins straps from slipping off the boot while entering the water from shore in surf or jumping in the water from a boat deck and when fining. Over-molded toe and heel caps prevent wear while finning. All seams are glued and sewn for strength and durability and the top edge of the boots upper is elastic seam taped and sewn for additional strength and durability. Boots are black in color and available in multiple sizes.
- Provide Excellent Protection w/Rigidly Molded, High-Grip Sole
- Easy-to-grip zipper and reinforced hook-and-loop closure
- Excellent arch support and heel air bubble helps reduce stress
- 6.0mm Cold-Water Boots: Suitable for 50°F to 60°F (10°C to 15.6°C) Water Temperatures
- Top Edge of Boots Upper: Elastic Seam Taped & Sewn for Additional Strength & Durability